Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday 13 May 2016

DARTH



DARTH



Akward condescending
drawl
a mission yet to seek
benevolent retard of front entrance
yet to peek
Minimise in manner
beating selfish gain
a load and
miracles undemanding
brush boots upon the
glove
of insightful
intention
tree feathering once again
and like a title
sober, costly cuts
in trebles main
a crucifix, a dot, a hashtag
just a quiver
and silence drives mildly
blindly as we pause
here to whither
in blatant competancy
in visions erect
in cemetary's want forefingers
for a better word in
jesus christ unkempt
what's the matter with this
outgrowth? How did
she change so fast
and lark
and footsteps in my window
stop dredging a fuselage
I am mighty
and you forgot that
it was you, the universe
and I
and I don't take
kindly to your smeltar
your GT, your I
I fire on rely of
waiting for you to
fade
I collide with the
denial that we
were ever what.

NTF 200813

No comments:

Post a Comment