Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday 13 May 2016

TERRITORY





In towards a relapse I found myself properly reclaimed,
a divergence of transcendence, as bliss restarts the game;
thirsty with an eyebrow blink;
 thirsting for the by,
and tenuations season fit, a lie slides down my spine;
an in consequence of default,
a brimming chest cut trance,
and dances like a soldier over breasted alleviated synapse.
Given so sure -  give me breath tore, give me shot right through my crown,
and shoulders witness involvement like
ligaments unbound,
satiated complacency; there will be no more quiet a..g...a...i...n and the wings speak up and over head, I
cannot hear the lame, you witness me in rorschach, you witness me when blind, I am me, resuctioned in to every 
torrid scream and breathing through the brine.
like.
this.
like envelope.
like shimmer and retain.
like afterbirth resistance and a divided brand new same.

TERRITORY

NTF011014

No comments:

Post a Comment